What Makes Me Different?

* I have traded stock for a living for over 11 years. I have never had another full time job in my life. I've been there, I've done that.

* I don't attempt to become your financial planner that is not my specialty; you could have someone else to take care of that. I don't have mutual funds or 401K plans or life insurance etc to sell you, those are for pussies. I am here to trade, to make you money, to grow your account.

* I am a momentum trader, who seek short-term gains. Whenever I buy a stock, my goal is to capture a 10% or better gain in less than 5 trading days. If a stock is not moving as I expected, I am out, so I could have less risk.

* Our fund is small, I limit it under $15 million. So we will have a much higher return rate than traditional hedge funds. Check out my performance here. All my clients are like you and me, they are small investors who want a higher return but rejected by the bigger hedge funds' accredited investor status. I also concentrate our portfolio in a small number of stocks (typically 10 to 20).

* Risk Management: I attempt to sidestep major market declines by moving to largely in cash when market conditions are starting to deteriorate. I will also use sell short technique to profit from a bear market.

* My goal is to have a MUCH better return in an up or down market. But safety is always my priority.

If you like what you have seen, press here to continue.